Communications & Technology Director
David joined AWSP in December 2013 after working for OSPI, where he worked on education finance and TPEP before the acronym struck fear in educators hearts. He has an amazing wife (who also works at OSPI), one annoying cat, and an adorable daughter. In his free time, you can find him on a tennis court or in line at the Apple store.
- All forms of digital media, including the website, video production, staff photography, podcasting, Principal Matters, and social media.
- Managing editor of Washington Principal magazine.
- Public relations and external communications.
- Technology roadmap, implementations, and support.
- Assists with Legislative Update and advocacy, marketing, and professional learning.