The team at Jostens went through the Harbor library and pulled the best 9 episodes addressing social and emotional wellbeing that are applicable to middle and high school. They actually screened these with some upper elementary students and believe they are applicable for that age group as well.
If anyone you have any questions or need any additional information,reach out to Tara Campbell, EdD our Sr. Manager of Program Development Jostens Renaissance Education.
Here are the links that you will need to share with them. Schools can share these links out with their students, teachers, and parents as the same link should work for all.
- Season 1, Episode 1 – Judgement
- Season 1, Episode 11 – Aaron Davis (dreams, friends, perseverance)
- Season 1, Episode 17 – Brent Aragon (changing your world)
- Season 2, Episode 17 – Pressure
- Season 3, Episode 19 – Insecurities
- Season 3, Episode 24 – Failure
- Season 4, Episode 6 – Ross Szabo (mental health)
- Season 5, Episode 12 – Health and Wellness
- Season 6, Episode 6 – Self Confidence
- Season 6, Episode 7 – Self Reflection
CRITICAL THINKING GUIDE LINKS