In this edition of AWSP News, we discuss:
- wrapping up the craziest year in your professional career,
- what your school will look, sound, and feel like in the fall,
- the departure of Kurt Hatch, one of our Associate Directors,
- two new faces joining the AWSP/AWSL and Cispus family,
- AWSL’s Summer Leadership Series,
- choosing your own learning adventure in our Summer Conference,
- using TPEP iGrant 664 funds to register anyone who evaluates teachers,
- an opportunity to share your story of how you have coped during the pandemic, and
- sharing your outdoor school plans for next year.
Prefer to read the news? Check out the script.