WEA’s Inclusionary Practices Project (IPP) and Special Education Support Center (SESC) are offering courses online for teachers in real-time via Zoom. These are lead by Katie Novak and Mirko Chardin and cover a variety of topics including UDL, Accommodations and Modifications, parent connections, and so much more.
- September 21st – Special Event: Behavioral Health Impacts of COVID-19 for Educators & The Back to Classroom THINK Toolbox, presented by Dr. Kira Mauseth
- September – December 2021 – Equity and Universal Design for Learning with Mirko Chardin and Katie Novak, Ed.D
- September – December 2021 – NEA/WEA Partnership Series, including NEW courses
- September – December 2021 – NEW SESC/IPP Courses:
- Sensory Strategies in the Inclusive Classroom
- Special Education Law 201
- The UDL Design Cycle; Through a PLC Perspective
- Three courses offering STEM clock hours
- There are 4 – 6 courses that will still be added, once finalized in the next week or two
Registration is open. Select your event/course in the drop down menu on the top of the registration page. Clock hours are available. Courses/Clock hours are free.