Virtual Exhibit Hall
Thank you for your interest in the AWSP/WASA 2020 Summer Conference. We know Summer Conference is an annual highlight for all of our members and an important event for all of our exhibitors.
AWSP and WASA can’t wait to gather together in person, but this year we need to prioritize the health and safety of our members, exhibitors, and their loved ones. Therefore, both of our Associations, along with the 2020 Summer Conference Planning Committee, have made the difficult decision to convert to a virtual conference.
We are very excited about the Learning Management System we are using to present the conference virtually, and because it is so robust, we will be able to host a Virtual Exhibit Hall. Below you will find a modified exhibit hall package.
2020 Summer Conference Virtual Exhibit Hall
- Your company will be featured in our virtual exhibit hall with a logo and link to a personalized page. From there, you can upload a company bio, links to your website, videos, links to Zoom meet & greets, or links to schedule meetings.
- Those are all done by creating a course with the same tools breakout presenters will use for their online courses. Yours can be a virtual sales presentation/product education.
- All attendees will be given access to this page at the start of the conference. The page will remain live for the remainder of this year.
- If attendees click through your “course,” they can earn certificates. You can use these certificates as entries into prize drawings, which we plan on doing as well across all courses.
- We’ll mention to visit our exhibitors before and after every keynote.
Please keep in mind this is a working draft right now, but it will give you an idea about what you can do as a virtual exhibitor.
If you are interested in registering for our Virtual Exhibit Hall or would like to modify your current registration contact Macy Bruhy for additional details.
Thank you for your support of our conference.
Already Registered? Looking for More?
The learning doesn't have to end because conference is over! Registrants can access breakout sessions all year long. We'll have some keynote session content posted during the summer, too. We have log-in details posted on our "know before you go" page.